Landscape and recreational spaces are important to our lives. They are the places necessary to recharge our body and spirit.
Seven Bucks Irrigation Design Services Private Limited is a firm that offers full time independent services in Landscape irrigation System Design, Material Takeoff, Estimating and Project Management.
We deal with Residential, Commercial, Play Field, Golf Courses, Playground and parks.We work with the latest software and technology and thus we save water bill, energy, infrastructure, irrigation equipment, labor, software but also save your precious time and money. We provide guaranteed accuracy in designs and takeoffs.
Over the past 10 years. We have built up a strong client base and reputation for High quality work, delivering results to the client’s satisfaction.
On receiving a proposal for the design project, we discuss the project owner’s particular needs and along with the design team we review project requirements, water conservation goals, water use strategies and budgetary milestones.
All of this information is correlated into a report which is then used to produce a full agreement, specification and design. We then assist you in dealing with established product manufacturers and trustworthy installation contractors and help you negotiate a deal with them.
We believe that every project regardless of size benefits from pre-planning and upfront site analysis.
have spread in
- Our services are provided in a systematic way to cover you through a policy called (Professional Liability Insurance)
- Our client is our top priority and all the details that the client shares with us remains confidential.
- We secure all the details of the project in our database so that whenever the client requires it is made available to them.
- Once the project is completed we provide the Documentation in PDF files and Spreadsheet.
- We provide the designs in GPM (Gallons per minute) and PSI (Pounds per square inch).
- Cubic/meters/hr – @bar pressures – litres/min
- We do not provide hard copies of any designs & takeoff’s.
- Once the project has started and for whatever reason we are instructed to halt work midway, the losses incurred would be payable by the client.
- We never charge for any revision projects that takes up to 4 hours.
- We request at least a day notice in priority jobs so that it can be completed to the best of your vision and our abilities.
Terms & Condition
- Once we have taken up a project we do not bid the same project for any other client.
- If we have taken up a project from your end, we NEVER contact your client directly.
- We will accept changes requiring revisions only from you, not from your client.
- If we have any queries or questions regarding work on the project, we NEVER call your client directly.
- During or after working on the project, we never contact or try to contact your client directly (call/email/any other) or via social media.